“Impacting lives forever spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, physically, and socially with the love of Jesus”
In order to fulfill the mission of our Lord’s Church, St. Paul’s Lutheran Church and School offers a program of quality Christian education. Our curricular and co-curricular programs strive to express Christ’s love and grace throughout. Our teachers are Christians who witness God’s love to the children and families. Students, preschool through grade 6, have numerous opportunities to witness their faith to friends and to participate in worship through classroom devotions and chapel services. Daily instruction in the Word of God provides an opportunity for all children to grow in their faith and knowledge of their Savior. We partner with parents to build a strong Christian base upon which their children can be firmly grounded in their faith.
We provide challenging curriculum, quality teaching techniques, and relevant classroom materials and equipment. St. Paul’s Church and School strives to help each child meet the increasing demands of life in an ever changing society. We help each child to realize his or her God-given potential to the greatest degree possible- spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, physically, and socially with the love of Jesus.
“Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.” Proverbs 22:6
St. Paul’s Lutheran School is an integral mission of St. Paul’s Lutheran congregation. The words below shape and direct all policies and programs of St. Paul’s Lutheran School. The purpose of St. Paul’s Lutheran School is to provide Christian Education in partnership with parents so that:
1. Children will be provided with a challenging and engaging comprehensive program of education so that they may develop, understand, and appreciate their God given talents and skills for responsible Christian living and service.
2. Children will be nurtured in the Word in a safe and healthy environment.
3. Children grow in faith to learn to know and love Jesus Christ.
4. Children by God’s grace, may experience a full Christian life on earth and be assured of eternal life.
5. Children learn to recognize themselves as persons of worth made by God in His image.